Peter Teurlings of Teurlings Environmental has successfully undertaken the following projects:
- Comprehensive Environmental Impact Assesment for a New Regional Water Care Works at Welgedacht for the East Rand Water Care Company (ERWAT)
- Environmental Scoping Report for the Improvement of Water Care Infrastructure in Drainage District DD6 for ERWAT
- Environmental Impact Study for the Goudkoppies and old Klipspruit Wastewater Treatment Works for the Greater Johannesburg Metropolitan Council.
- Compilation of an Environmental Impact Assessment Review Manual for the Gauteng Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Environmental
- Provide inputs to the National Waste Management Strategy for the Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism
- Ecological study and environmental management plan for the Middeldrift Community Water Supply Scheme for Mhlatuzana Water
- Review of the Wild Coast Spatial Development Initiative for the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Environment and Tourism of the Province of the Eastern Cape.
- Environmental fesibility study of various transportation corridor options for the northern area of Pretoria (inclusive) of Voortrekker Road and the Apies River Highway) for the Greater Pretoria Metropolitan Council
- Environmental impact assessment of the excisting infrastructure and operational activities, as well as the planned upgrading of the ozonation plant and sludge treatment, handling and disposal facilities of the Wiggins Water Treatment Works in Durban for Umgeni Water.
- Environmental scoping report for the conveyance, treatment and disposal of wastewater for the town of Keiskammahoek, Eastern Cape for Stemele, Bosch & Associates Consulting Engineers.