CBS is 32-bit Windows-based software for
film crew booking agencies. It was developed in conjuction
with two leading South African crewing agencies and handles the
entire agency process from creating and maintaining booking sheets
and crew diaries through to invoicing and crew payments.
Its features include:
- Crew diaries displayed in both graphical calendar and tabular
text formats. Diaries can be printed, faxed or e-mailed.
- Crew messages automatically created when adding, deleting or
- Crew filtering based on job designations, availability, languages
and skills for inclusion in booking sheets or availability lists.
- Invoices can be automatically created from booking sheets or
- The Accounts Receivable module produces invoices, statements
(with ageing), crew payment advices and many analytical reports.
- Agency commissions can be based on a percentage of crew earnings,
a fixed rate, or a combination of the two.
- A daily appointment calendar and To Do list for each user.
- An easy to use interface that includes quick find incremental
locators, auto-fill fields and pop-up tables and calendars.
- Single-user and multi-user networked versions
Note: To save bandwidth only low resolution thumbnail images
are used for the larger screen shots. Click on the smaller image
to view the full size image in a separate window.
For more detailed information on the program use the menu links
on the left. If you require further information please contact:
PO Box 782913
Tel: +27 11 678-5128 or +27 82 692-5846
The report examples are made available
as PDF files. If you do not already have it, and wish to view the
reports, please download the free Adobe
Acrobat Reader software.